Mark your calendar and get your recipe ready, the Annual Men’s Chili Cook-off is set to return on Saturday, November 12th at 3pm! Included in our fall festivities is a bake-off for the ladies, and activities for the kids. Even if you are not competing, come and enjoy the afternoon.
Event: Annual Chili Cook-off
Details: Chili cook-off for the guys, bake-off for the ladies, and lots of activities of the kids. In addition to the competitions, we will be having chili and cornbread for dinner. Please volunteer to bring chili, cornbread, garnishes, or drinks.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 12th at 3pm
Location: Pirschel home, 41930 Calle Cabrillo, Temecula 92592.
Men’s Chili Cook-Off Details
- Please RSVP with Garrett Newman: 951-760-8269
- A list of chili cook-off rules can be found here. Please read carefully.
Women’s Bake-Off Details
- Please RSVP with Amanda Bogers: 951-500-6276
- It’s time to get out your prized pie recipes because the fall bake off is upon us!
- Middle school and high school girls are also welcome and encouraged to participate.
- A list of bake-off rules can be found here. Please read carefully.